The MX2 and MX7v Trimble's vehicle-mounted mobile spatial imaging systems integrates industry leading geo-referencing technologies with very precise, high-speed laser scanning and high-resolution imaging sensors.
- Rapidly collect enormous amounts of highly accurate, geo-referenced spatial data and transform it into information-rich 3D models.
- Plan, design, build and maintain modern infrastructure, while maximizing safety and effectiveness.
- Process terabytes of terrestrial imagery and point clouds for entire cities, highway networks, rail systems and utility corridors collected at highway or railway speeds, often in a single pass.
- Bundled premium sensors systems and productivity software facilitate projects that would be too slow and cost-prohibitive to complete using traditional mapping and survey approaches.
- Flexible rental options with the portable Trimble MX2 system and the MX7 systems - For rental options - click here to view.
- See the Trimble M7v Mobile Imaging System features here - Datasheet