Trimble Indoor Mobile Mapping System
TIMMS (Trimble Indoor Mobile Mapping System) provides both LiDAR and spherical video, enabling the creation of accurate, real-life representations (maps, models) of interior spaces and all of its contents; every object in the interior space - including desks, chairs, stairs, and doors - appear in the plan. The maps are geo-located, meaning that the real world positions of each area of the building and its contents are known.
Users can obtain holistic 3D indoor geospatial views of all kinds of infrastructure including:
- Plant and factory facilities.
- High-rise office, residential, and government buildings.
- Airports, train stations and other transportation facilities.
- Music halls, theaters, auditoriums and public event spaces.
- Covered pedestrian concourses (above and below ground.)
- Corridors, stair locations and ramps.
As-built maps/models of indoor spaces for emergency planning, real estate management, preservation and conservation of old buildings.
Traditional static scans are costly, time consuming and disruptive. Data acquisition and processing needs to be efficient.
TIMMS, the indoor mobile mapping solution from Applanix, acquires Lidar point cloud and 360° photo imagery, directly georeferenced with no need for ground control, at >250,000sq ft per day.
Trimble Indoor Mobile Mapping - TIMMS