Technical Training Staff
Holly is our resident expert in the field for Trimble® Survey GPS sales and technical support. She is also a Certified Trimble Trainer for Hardware and Software. Holly’s career started as part of a field survey crew for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation then over the years to crew chief, Survey Coordinator. Excelling in training, Holly took over the training and technical support statewide for WisDOT prior to coming on board with Seiler in 2001.
Holly has her Associate’s Degree from Madison Area Technical College in Surveying. She develops Survey and Mapping curriculum and presents on these topics throughout the year at conferences and seminars.
• Trimble® Certified Trainer- Survey Real Time Kinematic and Trimble Survey Controller (TSC) with Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) and Trimble Business Center (TBC) for Topo Stakeout Surveying .
• Trimble Certified Trainer- Total Station and TSC with TGO and TBC for Topo and Stakeout Surveying.
• Develop GPS and Conventional survey equipment presentations and custom training classes for Seiler Instrument. Includes are technical document for Survey Controller procedures, Survey Pro and other software.
• Trimble Beta testing team for TBC software.
• Coordinates and develops Seiler training and user guides for Survey related interface with AutoCAD products.
Mapping Technical Support
Trimble Certified Trainer - TerraSync and Pathfinder Office
Jay has over 13 years experience in GPS, GIS and Photogrammetry. He provides instructional training classes as well as technical support to our clients on Trimble GPS Mapping products. Jay is also the primary contact for trouble shooting on software and hardware support contracts.
Jay graduated from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh with a Major in Geography. He has extensive experience as a GPS Technician, GPS/GIS Production Supervisor, GPS Field Data Collector and Surveyors Assistant performing boundary surveys. Jay is a member of several organizations, such as ST. Louis GIS User Group, (APGA) American Public Garden Association as well as (ASPRS) American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing and (ILGISA) Illinois GIS Association.
• GPS data collection experience since 1996. Collecting Asset Management data for cities, counties, DOT’s, Utilities throughout North America.
• Course Instruction Training to hundreds of students on Trimble Certified GPS, TerraSync and Pathfinder Office courses.
• Instructional training on how to use traditional RTK with TerraSync and utilizing your own base station and VRS data collection with cell phone technology.
• Hosted Trimble Mapping Webinars for Seiler paid support customers.
• Presented on Trimble Mapping Products at Seiler Tech days and State GIS conferences.