Seiler Instrument has many courses suited to the Survey/GNSS Professional. From online to onsite, Seiler offers various training courses covering specific topics and even Trimble Certified courses. Please contact us to discuss any specific training needs you have or sign up now to access quality multimedia learning via GeoLearn, an online education firm who Seiler has teamed with.
- Seiler’s online portal powered by GeoLearn gives customers, new and existing, access to quality education, that is reviewed and approved for PDH credit by Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, with highly reputed Geospatial and Geomatics programs.
- The national courses, (i.e. GeoLearn courses) are presented by people who are often well known on the seminar circuit for their quality of content and quality of presentation.
- Seiler Online courses, presented by Seiler personnel will add to the level of support and accessibility we are known for. Online courses allow employers to get their new employees up to speed faster, and existing employees the ability to quickly access the latest educational information for better job productivity.
- Check out the Free Course that is product oriented on the MO DOT RTN, which includes the how-to for logging in and using it in the field.
- There are more than 50 courses available now to view and more before the year ends. Review the catalog previews at no cost prior to your final selection.
- Quality multimedia learning means that a firm and their employees can get educated, when they want it and where they want it. In fact, if “where” does not have an internet connection, they can download the courses into their iOS platforms (phone and tablet) for later viewing. Other platform support is being developed. It also means that the opportunity costs of not being able to get billable revenue while the learning is taking place can be managed into better, more manageable chunks of the employees’ time.
- All you need to get started is register as a user with a simple via the simple sign-up process.
- Customers can also specify which courses their employees take to better manage the Company’s knowledge needs and to show interest in their employees by helping guide them with career path development.
- Courses that carry PDU credit have the option of a final exam at the end. It is your choice. Many states now require some sort of confirmation for continuing education credits required.
- Review the catalog previews at no cost prior to your final selection. Once you select a course you will be taken to a payment interface.
Click on the icon below to access the Online Learning Portal